Saturday, March 23, 2024

Book club

 I went to book club this morning,I hope we read about a dragon




Shown on Toddleedoo


My shirt~{Lula Belle} Carla Ribbon Top 

Fits~Lullabeeds infant

Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

Comes in~8 colours

Find it~ Thimble-A kid's event


My Pants[mun.bani] Bunny Sweaters & BOM Leggings

Fits~Toddleedoo

Only wearing the pants


My socks~[mun.bani] slouchy sloochers  

Fits~Toddleedoo

Miepon has~15 colours and 1 rare bunny add on


My dragon book and toys~Little Amore Books-Sad Dragon Vol 2

book comes with your choice of the dinosaur toy or the limited edition clouds/cat

Find it~ Thimble-A kid's event


My duckie~*Cute Bytes* PupPull - Chicken

Find it~Spring fair and Easter egg hunt

Egg prize


My other things~ABC Grow Up Nursery Set

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Beach Day

  I went to the beach today I saw lots of little water animals! It was tons of fun Shown on Toddleedoo My swimsuit~ TRU- Isla Swimsuit-Rainb...