Friday, March 22, 2024

Play time

 I'm surfing on my lamb rocker




Shown on Toddleedoo


My shirt~{Seams Legit} Lilla Shirt - Animals Two-shirt 1

Fits~BOM Bodies


My skort~{Seams Legit} Luna Skort-pastels

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler

What it does-Show or hide the skirt

Comes in~6 packs of 10 textures

Find it~Toddleedoo Spring Fair and Easter Egg Hunt


My shoes~Ciao Amore! - May Sandals 

Fits~Zooby Child avi

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Comes with~Sanalds,Texture hud-12 colours

Find them~Thimble-A kid's event


My bunny rocker~[Starries] Anywhere Baby Lamb Rocker 

What it does~Wearable,Rezable,API enabled. Change the colour or use your Upsie colour

rock while walking or have wheels appear while walking

7 aniamtions on rez

3 animations while worn

have it hide or show while sitting

Resizable

Find it~Toddleedoo Spring Fair and Easter Egg Hunt


My activity table~[Starries] Baby Boss Activity Center Toddlers

~~~~~~~~~





Beach Day

  I went to the beach today I saw lots of little water animals! It was tons of fun Shown on Toddleedoo My swimsuit~ TRU- Isla Swimsuit-Rainb...