Sunday, March 31, 2024

Pretend

 I'm pretending to be a mama to my new baby bear

I wonder what I should name her!



Shown on Toddleedoo baby 4.3.0


My outfit~{Seams Legit} Parents Pantsuit 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler

Comes in~12 packs of 10 textures

Find it~Cloudlings-April 1st


Undershirt~(ToddleeDoo) 5 - Clothes - UnderShirt L 

Fits~Toddleedoo clothing applier

Toddleedoo BOM

This can be found inside your body control hud

To wear as applier just click the shirt of your choice and pick the layer

To wear as bom click it and click on SystemCloth button


My bear~Baby Bear

Comes with~Bear to hold

Baby bottle to hold(feed your bear)

Book to read

Bear  certificate

Bear in box for decor

Find it~Cloudlings-April 1st


My mask~[Hideaway] Make your Own Mask Set!

Comes with~4 premade masks

all the pices to create your very own masks

all the maps to make it even more personalized

Find it~Cloudlings-April 1st

~~~~~~~~~~



All by myself

  I got dressed this morning all by myself! I hope mama comes back for me soon because getting dressed is tough!  Shown on Toddleedoo My hea...