Friday, April 12, 2024

Shopping

 I was put in charge of the shopping today :O




Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~{Lula Belle} EGGS-Hausted Jammies 

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler

Comes with~Shirt,Pants(attached)

Find it~Daydream Event


My slippers~Dust Bunny . Daisy Duckie . slipper . sunflower 

Fits~Unrigged,Resizes


My shopping baskets~[Starries] Toddler Shopping Cart

Only the baskets are from this set,the shopping cart is from the cash register set


My vending machine~[Starries] Wooden Snack Vending Machine


My cash register~[Starries] Toddler Cash Register & Toys

Comes with~Karen ID Badge

Lots of food

Holdable food and toys

Double sided shelf(4 styles)

Single side shelf(4 styles)

Cash Register(4 styles)

What it does~Realistic sounds

Fits 2 toddlers

10 animations with props

Find it~Daydream Event

~~~~~~~~




Beach Day

  I went to the beach today I saw lots of little water animals! It was tons of fun Shown on Toddleedoo My swimsuit~ TRU- Isla Swimsuit-Rainb...