Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Fire!

 There's a fire in cartoon town!

I have to put it out because I'm the best firefighter in town :o



Shown on Toddleedoo


My car~~[Starries]   TriStar - Cyber Pickup 

Works with~Default size is Toddlers but it resizes to fit most

What it does~Wearable and rezable

Resize: Resize your car!

Emergency Lights: *Fatpack Option Only* Click to change siren speed, hide/show lights

Underglow Lights: *Fatpack Option Only* Pick a glow for your car underglow lights or set a custom texture for your underglow lights.

Sound Toggle: Click to Toggle Sounds On/Off for Wheel, Honk & Other sounds.

Lights Toggle: Click to Toggle Headlights On/Off

Hubcap Toggle: Click to Toggle between two hudcap designs

Pickup Cover: Open or Close the Pickup Bed Cover

Plate Text: Click to Get the HUD to change your license plate. Click to Hide/Show License Plate.

Livery Texture: *Fatpack Option Only* Choose between Blank, Police, Fire or EMS themed Livery texture or click to get texture and customize your own!

Find it~Cloudlings event


My fire things~[Hideaway] Fire Safety Decor Set 


My fire extinguisher~[Starries] Toddler Pew Pew - Fire Distinguisher 


My outfit~GPDKIDS Firefighters Red

Comes with~Shoes,Outfit,Hat,Backpack

Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid (not fitted so may not fit perfectly with your shape)

~~~~~

See previous blog for other products

~~~~~



Beach Day

  I went to the beach today I saw lots of little water animals! It was tons of fun Shown on Toddleedoo My swimsuit~ TRU- Isla Swimsuit-Rainb...