Sunday, July 26, 2026

Animal friends

 I was exploring the woods today and guess what!?

All these animals started coming up to me :O 

I wonder if mama will let me take them home!?



My outfit~Ailurus-Tiny Trails

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe toddler

Comes in~overalls-10 colours plus 5 fatpack only patterns

Shirt-10 colours

Find it~Roselline event


My shoes~[E].Omo Sneaks+socks #blm

Fits~Lullabeebs infant


My scrunchies~. tiptoes - May Dress & Scrunchie 

Fits~Outfit fits-Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler/Bebe youth

Scrunchies are unrigged and resiable

Comes with~Dress and scrunchie


My animals~JIAN  Chipmunk 

JIAN Fallow Fawn


My toothbrush~Dino Forest-Musical Toothbrush dancer

My pacifer~.:BABYLUSH:. Pull Out Binky

My dino is not for sale,it's something I made for myself


LullaBeebs Infant Body

LullaBeebs Infant Head Aquarius

{ Pity Party } Saturn LullaBeebs Aquarius 

Fluffles//: TOOTIE

AG. Glance Eyes Pack

.{Twinkle}. Woodlands Mesh Eye Details

DudaDreams-Dinosaur birthmark

Animal friends

  I was exploring the woods today and guess what!? All these animals started coming up to me :O  I wonder if mama will let me take them home...