Monday, August 17, 2026

Beach day

The best time of the year is in 2 months, but sadly that means the beach goes away

So I need to soak it up while I can! 


My outfit~. tiptoes - Franny Romper 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler

Comes in~10 single patterns

fatpack

Find it~Daydream event 


My Sandals~. tiptoes  - Charm Sandals V1

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler/Bebe youth

Comes in~10 single colours

4 colour packs

fatpack


My glasses~. tiptoes   - Novelty Sunglasses (Flowers) 

Fits~Resizes,unrigged

Comes in~9 colours

fatpack with 34 colours to mix and match


My paci~.:BABYLUSH:. Pull Out Binky

My scrunchies~. tiptoes - May Dress & Scrunchie 

Fits~Outfit fits-Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler/Bebe youth

Scrunchies are unrigged and resiable

Comes with~Dress and scrunchie

~~~~~~~~~~~

 LullaBeebs Infant Body

LullaBeebs Infant Head Aquarius

{ Pity Party } Saturn LullaBeebs Aquarius 

Fluffles//: TOOTIE

AG. Glance Eyes Pack

.{Twinkle}. Woodlands Mesh Eye Details

DudaDreams-Dinosaur birthmark

Beach day

The best time of the year is in 2 months, but sadly that means the beach goes away So I need to soak it up while I can!  My outfit~ . tiptoe...